Tuesday, November 4, 2008

How it all began

It has been a dream of ours (Debbie and Pam) to one day own our own horse facility and this past summer, our dream came true! We purchased a cute facility for our boys to call home! We packed up from the barn we were boarding at and began our journey!
Packing up!

Let's get this show on the road!

Trying to fit everything into the horse trailer

The boys new home

Lots of work to do!

Taking a well deserved break after a hard day at work
Hana, Leah, Debbie, Megan, Pam and Emma

Imagine, Intuition and Jackson checking out their new home

Amjad and Infinity look comfortable in their new stalls.
I think they like it =)

The Durkees coming to see Amjad =)

Hana shaking hands with Jackson!


and so the beginning of Sundanz Arabians begins!

We are so excited to get our program started and look forward to all the fun we are going to have!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Debbie and Pam this truely is the home for our boys. Every Saterday and sunday I get up and pack my barn bag for the barn!! I love seeing you all there you guys and so much fun!! (don't listen to Leah) Also I am already looking forward to spending my early mornings and late nights at the barn this summer just like the last the best is coming up early to feed the boys and then meeting emma and Steph for breakfast thank you!
Love you all
Hana Durkee

Judy Mackay said...

Hi Debbie,

Remember me? Judy from Cincinnati? Lisa's friend that owned Taz?????

Looks like all is well with you. I'm sooo happy that your dream came true.

Keep in touch! Barnfloosie@aol.com